Our Services

Pet Travel Certificates

Your Vet Services

If you’re planning on traveling with your pet, you’ll need to make sure that you have a Pet Travel Certificate.

Pet Travel Certificates in Stockton, CA

This certificate is typically obtained from your veterinarian and indicates that your pet is healthy enough to travel. At Geisert Animal Hospital in Stockton, CA, we can help you get the Pet Travel Certificate that you need. We’ll make sure that your pet is up-to-date on all of their vaccinations and that they are healthy enough to travel. We know that your pet is an important part of your family, and we’ll do everything we can to help them travel safely with you. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for your Pet Travel Certificate.